The Ornamin plates that we offer have a sloping bottom on the inside of the plate. For example, these plates can easily be eaten by people who can only eat with 1 hand.Read more
Due to the raised edge, the food easily slides on the fork or spoon. Therefore also ideal if you suffer from tremors / spasm. The products look just like normal crockery. However, the special features are hidden in the design.
Features at a glance:
- The bottom is sloping, so that the plate does not have to be lifted when eating soup, for example.
- An inconspicuous retractable rim, allowing the food to fall back through the rim onto the spoon or fork.
- The anti-slip ring on the bottom prevents slipping.
- Made of shock-resistant plastic (melamine).
- Ideal for one-handed use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not suitable for the microwave.
We offer these special signs in 2 sizes, namely:
- 26 cm, weight 495 grams
- 20 cm, weight 300 grams
Matching is the bowl which is 15.5 cm, weight 155 grams